Companies and individuals alike appreciate Southern Nevada’s low tax and pro-business operating environment.
Below are some of the top reasons to consider a move or relocation to Southern Nevada.
- Best Business Climate in the U.S.
- Capital of the New MegaWest.
- Business-friendly state and local government
- Excellent state incentives
- Computer literate, expanding and cost-effective workforce
- Reliable and expanding energy base
- Exceptional telecommunications and technology infrastructure
- UNLV Harry Reid Research & Technology Park
- UNLV Science and Engineering Program
- UNLV Supercomputing Facility
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- McCarran International Airport – 7th busiest in the U.S.
- Nevada Ranks #2 for Policy Environment for Entrepreneurship Across the Nation. (Small Business Survival Index 2011)
- Nevada Ranks 3rd in the State Business Tax Climate Index 2012. (Tax Foundation)
For additional information, send us an email.